Rates & Hours
|Group (30 people or more)
||People with disabilities (Must a present physical disability certificate)|
|Adults||900 yen||810 yen||450 yen|
|Junior high school and high school students||680 yen||610 yen||340 yen|
|Elementary school students||450 yen||410 yen||230 yen|
- - Children under elementary school age are free.
- - Price for people with disabilities can apply by presenting a physical disability certificate.
(Special price applies to the person and an attendant.)
Business Hours (Open seven days a week)
|April 21 to October 20.||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|October 21 to April 20.||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|During the Hoshi no Yume Festival (Winter)||9 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|January 1 (Sunrise on the New Year's Day)||6 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
- - We are also open during the year-end and New Year holidays.
Coin-op lockers are located on the left-hand side after entering the front entrance of the Goryokaku Tower.
|Size||Prices||Height x width x depth (cm)||Number of lockers|
|Small||200 yen||38 x 36 x 57||24 lockers|
|Large||400 yen||79 x 36 x 57||12 lockers|
- *The hours of operation of the coin-op lockers follow the business hours of Goryokaku Tower. Coin-op lockers are not accessible after hours.
- *Usage fees are 200 yen for a small locker and 400 yen for a large locker for each use.
- *Additional fees apply for the loss of key.
Dedicated parking for tour buses
The parking can accommodate up to 30 tour buses only. We do not take reservations.
|Parking fee||1,000 yen per bus|
© Goryokaku Tower Corporation.
All the images, text, and data shown on this website may not be reproduced or transferred without permission. *All the images shown are for illustration purpose only.