New Hokkaido Style
As part of the “New Hokkaido Style”, Goryokaku Tower has come up with 7 measures for the safety of visitors. Although there may be some inconvenience caused, we hope to seek your cooperation when you visit.
＊ Please take note of the Adjusted Business hours: 9:00 to 18:00 (usually from 8:00 to 19:00)
【New Hokkaido Style】
(7 Measures at Goryokaku Tower)
1. Ensure that all staff wear masks and frequently wash their hands.
2. Thoroughly monitor the health condition of the staff.
3. Regularly ventilate and air out your facility.
4. Regularly sanitize and wash facility equipment, etc.
5. Limit the chances for person-to-person contact.
6. Call upon customers to wash their hands and follow proper cough etiquette.
7. Signage will be put up in the facility as well as on the official website to inform all customers on the various measures.